My Introduction Hello. my name is Endijs Frisvalds, I am a second year student at TU Blanchardstown and I am studying creative digital media. I am 19 years old living in Clondalkin a good 2 hour bus ride away from college. In my free time I love going fishing or staying home and playing video games while my pet cat Simba sleeps in my bed doing whatever cats do. ( He sleeps a lot and I mean a lot ) My cat "Simba" I enjoy playing a variety of games that being story based or online co-cop mutliplayer. My favourite games from the last few years would be Red dead redemption 2, Genshin Impact and Rust. My future goals for my life would be firstly complete college and then get a job in an area that I enjoy. I enjoy graphic design and i enjoy taking picture but as of yet I am not set on an area yet because my choices may change and I think it's better that way. My favourite movie of all time is hard to choose because there used to be so many good ones. The top movies on my list ...
BETA This week I made my game a bit better by giving it some life. I created a terrain that I was happy with after I searched for a youtube video that helped me create terrain. I really liked exploring and creating the terrain and wish I could have made the terrain in my game be more of thing everywhere on the map rather than having some flat paths. I also changed my car as I was running issues where it drove backwards when i wanted it go forward but when I changed to a different car that seemed to fix it. There is still things I want to do to the game but I feel it is playable and I have uploaded it to itch.io and it can be played if you follow this link "https://endijs123.itch.io/multidev-game-by-endijs". Picture of my unity There is still things I would love to do in my game such as fix certain aspects about it that I don't like such as the car going through the houses, but i can't get the right box collider for it so I find it difficult to fix it as i think it w...
Unity tutorial 11 - My experience This week I did the unity tutorial called Lesson 6.1 Project Optimazation as I did not know what tutorial would help me with my game and I felt game optimization is very important. While doing this tutorial I ran into zero problems but I didn't enjoy the tutorial as it didn't feel like game optimization but a tutorial for making the past tutorials differently with preset code that I had to install and delete old scripts and replace them. I wish the tutorials was more focused on optimization. I didn't know any more tutorials that I could do that would help me with my game but something I did do was go on youtube and research terrain. I learned how to make terrain from youtube videos and what I had learned has been implemented into my game already. This is an image from the tutorials and you can see nothing really has changed on it other than the object pooler I added in the spawn manager from this tutorial. I hope to see and find fun futur...
Comments
Post a Comment