My "Favourite Game"

 My favourite game is "Voodoo Vince"


Image Credit :TV Tropes give a detailed review about the game in the link provided( TvTropes - Voodoo Vince )

Voodoo Vince is my favourite game because it is the game I grew up with. As a child I loved this games as it was on my first every console the original xbox where I first experience really good games. Voodoo Vince remastered came out on the Xbox 1 and steam not long ago which was when I replayed the game for old sake and I still enjoyed the game just as much as I did when I was younger.


Comments

  1. Hi Endljs, I have actually never heard of this game and I'm going to guess that it’s an Xbox exclusive game and I’m a PlayStation fan hahah but I get where you are coming from. I have loads of childhood games that mean a lot to me and going back to play them is such a fun time and makes you realise how fun those games still are.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BETA

Project "Game Brainstorm"

Alpha Game