First Playable

 First Playable

(My Image)

Above you can see a screenshot from my first playable game. In this version you can drive the car around and the map being built is in progress. I used a free asset off of the unity asset store for the car as I wanted something that looked somewhat sporty.

I haven't had any issues as of yet creating my game I just feel I need to put in a good amount of time creating the map as I feel it is fairly slow creating different assets.

I feel that the past tutorials that I have done have a played a good part in making my game as I find it easier to make the vehicle move because I've done it before because of the tutorials.

I think that If I keep working on the game at a steady pace I'll be able to make it well.


Link to my prototype read : https://endijsf.blogspot.com/2021/11/prototype-information-for-my-game.html 

Comments

  1. Hey Endijs,
    Firstly, I really enjoyed reading your blog this week! I love the visuals for your game.Its coming on great! Im glad you had no issues yet with creating your game. Have you considered watching youtube tutorials ? to help you with creating code for your game. It might be useful. If you work on your game week by week you should have a great finished product.
    Hope your game goes well, I cant wait to see it finished.
    Alex.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Endijs, Great blog so far really enjoyed reading through your game posts so far. Your game is looking pretty good so far , the car prototype is actually looking nice , it suits the look your going for. Its good you haven't had any problems yet , sometimes unity can be very annoying especially with the small little things. I agree what your saying about the past tutorials are helping you , i am also doing a racing sort of game and honestly there is some really goof tutorials on YouTube, i found a good few when i was making my car game . Hopefully all your controls work well , i found that hard to get right and feel right when your driving around the map. Looking forward to seeing your final game soon

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BETA

Project "Game Brainstorm"

Alpha Game