Prototype information for my game

 Prototype

On this blog post I will show you example of aspects of my game and how my progress is going so far.



In the image below is examples of objects that will be in the final game version. In within the picture in the bottom left it tells us that the collectible ball is what the player will have to collect and they will collect this ball by using objects like a ramp to drive and get them from on top of buildings, trees, rocks etc.

In the Image below it is an example of what the game may be like. The camera will be from behind and is shown in the image after this one. As you can see there is a collectible on top of the building which can be gotten by driving up the ramp.


In this image it shows us what the camera angle will be when the player plays the game.

As for progress so far I think I'm doing well because when I'm doing the tutorials I'm learning a lot of new things which I know will be able to help me create my game. A few tips I've learned is by giving objects gravity, you can steer your vehicle and change the speed of the vehicle. I've also learned to make the game end. For me the game will end when all the collectibles are collected. I think when we get to next weeks first playable game feature I think I will be able to show something more elaborate of how the game will look and function because right now this is only a rough prototype. So far I haven't had much difficulty with unity for things that I know I will be using in my game so far so that's good. As for difficulties that I can see in my project so far is maybe how will I show the player how many collectibles they've collected and how many are left, but I am optimistic that I will figure it out.


Comments

  1. Wow Endjis I really like the idea of your game and that your using the tutorials as some of the assets in your game, if your looking for ramps and city buildings in your game try the unity assets store they have loads of free assets that you could use in your project to really make the scene pop
    I wonder how you could add more mechanics to this game to make the player reach the coins/ items, will there be any other way to reach them instead of ramps? I think another way you could make the player reach the coins is by adding a rocket powered system to the car so that it could fly up, I really like where this project is going and can't wait to see how its going keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BETA

Project "Game Brainstorm"

Alpha Game