READING 12 (BOOK)

My chapter in the book reflection

In this blog post I will go through the chapter that I did for the book we did as a class. The chapter that I decided to work on was called "How game help people find joy and fullfillment". Looking back now I should've done something that I could go into more detail about because the chapter ended up being fairly short but I still think it was a great chapter for what it was. I talked about why people feel happy while playing games and how it effects them. I also created a small illustration for my chapter which is an image that you'll see below this blog post. I personally had a hard time understanding the reading tasks for the book this semester as I felt they were very jumbled and I had to search for my own readings to do which made me unmotivated as I felt it was hard for me to be able to search for exactly that I needed and when I did search I always ended up finding useless information that may be false and misleading. I liked being able to talk about my chapter from personal and scientific points of views as these were facts. I couldn't find much information on my chapter as it was something that I could talk about myself other than the scientific explanation which I found a reference for. 

Below is the image I made for the chapter.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BETA

Project "Game Brainstorm"

My Introduction