Project Progress ( Beta )

 Project Progress Beta and Alpha progress and how the game is doing so far

This week I made huge progress on my game and it is in a very good state right now that I am very happy with and the game is very playable now. I had created a background for my game and the design I went with was a cave vibe as the title of my game is "Ruby stuck in cave endless runner". I used ruby from unity's ruby's adventure game for my player asset as I couldn't make a good looking player asset for my game that I would be happy with. I created an obstacle which the player has to avoid so that the person doesn't die and fail the game.

The background in my game resets continuously so that it looks like the game is moving forward forever and ever. Ruby is in a still point and she can only move up and down to avoid getting hit by the obstacles that are coming her way.The whole principle of the game right now is that ruby is stuck in a cave and she needs to find a way out but there is no way out as it is a endless runner and she doesn't ever stop moving until the player makes her crash and she gets eliminated and the player needs to restart.

I think my game is about done and I'm very happy with how it turned out.I'm looking forward to getting the game finished so that it is something less to worry about this semester as making a game is no easy task. Below you will see an image of what my game looks like in my unity app as of right now

.

As you can see ruby is there to avoid the red obstacle and the spikes on the roof are part of the background image giving off the game vibe.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BETA

Project "Game Brainstorm"

My Introduction